Position Currently Available
Clinical Studies Principal Investigator
- Experienced Clinical Studies Principal Investigator required
- Lead the research team on 1-3 sessions per week
- Join the team at Silverdale Medical
We require an experienced Clinical Studies Principal Investigator to join our team at Silverdale Medical working with a range of interesting clinical studies.
Silverdale Medical has joined Pacific Clinical Research Network New Zealand. With a database of over 25,000 General Practice Patients, and limited trials offered in the region of Hibiscus Coast, Silverdale Medical is well positioned to participate in clinical trials.
You will be responsible for leading the team working 1-3 sessions a week with some flexibility. An RNZCGP Fellow with experience in at least several clinical trials as primary investigator would be advantageous.
The role will be leading trials as a Principal Investigator, supported by three GPs who will serve as Sub-Investigators and a Clinical Coordinator (RN) that are already in place.
We have a dedicated trial clinical space which is currently being fitted out.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in clinical studies investigation
- Confident computer skills and the ability to pick up new systems
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you have strong communication skills and enjoy working as part of a team, we would love to hear from you. Please visit Seek.co.nz and APPLY NOW through our online application form.
Silverdale Medical is a health care organisation - all employees are required to maintain a fully vaccinated against Covid 19 status including accepting future boosters as required by the company.
More Careers Information
Silverdale Medical is a private practice that is proudly physician owned and physician led.
- We place a lot of focus on clinical excellence and collaborative practice.
- We are a teaching centre.
- We recruit, supervise and integrate global practitioners that qualify for an APC in New Zealand.
- We are a fast-growing company that serves a registered population of more than 18000 patients, and serves the Urgent Care needs of the Hibiscus Coast.
- We support our clinical staff by embracing collaborative learning models. We work together to teach and learn from each other.
- General Practice Doctors (GPEP, and FELLOWS)
- Urgent Care Doctors
- Nurses (General Practice and Urgent Care)
- Medical Administrators
- Medial Receptionists
We are looking to expand our services to include:
- Nurse Practitioners (General Practice, Paediatric, and/or Urgent Care)
If you are interested in pursuing an opportunity with Silverdale Medical, please send a CV and cover letter expressing your objectives to HR@SilverdaleMedical.co.nz