7 Polarity Rise, Silverdale
(09) 427 9997 Enrolment Form and Questionnaire 我们提供华语医生服务

Overseas Administered Covid Vaccination Records

Patients who have had Covid 19 vaccine administered in another country but want their record recognised in New Zealand must following the process.

To apply to have your overseas vaccination(s) entered into the CIR you will need to send evidence to the Ministry of Health. You will need to send the following information to covid-19overseasvaccinations@health.govt.nz:

  1. Your full name (first name, middle name and last name).
  2. Your date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY).
  3. Evidence of your vaccination through a vaccine certification issued from the country where you were vaccinated, or an equivalent documentation. This documentation must contain the following information:
    • Your name (first and last).
    • The name(s) of the vaccines you received.
    • The country where the vaccine(s) were administered.
    • The date the vaccine(s) were administered.

Your vaccination record and evidence above must be in English or translated into English prior to applying.

The following information is not mandatory but will help us process your application:

  • Your last address in New Zealand.